Skype
Skrap91

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

10/10

I like the animation and love the song.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Cool.

Pretty good like slingshotting around.

Like the others said though I don't really get the point of the game but I like that. Seems like maybe you were just playing around with the mechanics to see what you could do.

Also it makes me wonder what babies actually do dream of. *ponders this for the next few days*

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Simply great

Great game all around escept for a few things.Some of the sound effects are from what sounds to be Diablo 1 or 2 and there is no function as to drop items you don't want to carry anymore.Fix those and you'll have a perfect 10 in my book.

Eol Catcher Eol Catcher

C+ almost there

Strangely enough,this game is slightly addictive and pretty good as a time killer.The music was a good fit too but it needs to loop instead of cutting off when it finishes playing the first time.

exzeta responds:

Weird it worked fine in my computer. Ill try to fix that

Never, Maybe, Forever Never, Maybe, Forever

I like the lyrics but would it be possible to get a full lyric list?

Sounds good and if someone presented me with this I would possibly buy it. :)

HyruleanHyroe responds:

I've always thought it would be a good idea to get our lyrics up on our myspace or something. I'll talk to Brian about it.

Never Knows Best (DFG) Never Knows Best (DFG)

Meh

Seems decent enough not really my cup of tea sorta speak though.

Arcade Theme Arcade Theme

A+ I APPROVE!

Great little song man.I totally approve of it for me theme song. :D

O Cheiro do Ralo O Cheiro do Ralo

Awesome

Simply great dude! I'm trying to get better at doing pixel art but it loks like I've got a long way to go. Lol

8bitarcade request darien 8bitarcade request darien

FRIGGIN AWESOME!

You captured him almost perfectly!The 1 and only thing that is even slightly off is that his right arm was originally a giant needle like thing but it looks awesome with a blade too. :D

dommi-fresh responds:

shit sorry i couldn't remember what his arm was but i was so certain it was a blade! damn it i knew i should of checked.

Splattered Ink Splattered Ink

Friggin awesome

My pixel work is nothing compared to yours. D:

How'd you get so good at it?Got any tips?